Sunday, September 7, 2014

Simple pleasures...

...are often overlooked. I have spent a lot of time lately looking at the "big picture" of life, and find myself having over looked the little things that really matter, like sleeping children and working dryers. Let me explain...we have the new beach house, which is awesome, and we are finally able to find most things that we packed. Alright, I will admit to still not being able to find some clothes and the cereal bowls. But it has taken 4 weeks and 2 trips to Lowe's to get our dryer working...and almost as long to settle the kids into a routine. Then school started and we began again, although we had an easier time after the trial run. Still, most days you hear "Have you seen my ____________?" (feel free to fill in the blank) Kids...sigh. I did not realize how much I missed bedtime, and a schedule. Or doing wash and not having the house looking like a Chinese laundry. New houses are nice, but I have to admit, moving is not. Here is to a fall filled with a normal life, clean clothes and happy kids. Oh, and hopefully amazing news...you never know. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment